Monday, February 04, 2008

Joy not joyful

We create our own unhappiness.
The purpose of suffering is to help us understand we are the ones who cause it.

Willie Nelson


This is how I feel about today. Today Joy is not joyful. Why? Partly cause I mind others' business too much. On how it will affect someone and maybe the team if this person leaves without proper hand over. 'Cos I have seen how bad things could be.

Yes I am loud. Yes I am not very high in EQ or super duper technically trained. So in that case, stay away from me. Free me from being framed or caught in some shit that I know nuts about. Just 'cos I happen to be free and took over half-completed work which no one wants.

My new resolution of the year: TO BE LESS ACTIVE/LESS TALKATIVE aka ZEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home