A moment of Impulse
Was feeling a little stressed recently. Maybe it was work, the wedding stuff, or just probably i was sick and tired. And whenever I feel a little overwhelmed, I would do something to my hair. Cut, Dye, Perm or Treatment. Just something... ...
So I schedule myself for my usual remedy to destress => to the hair stylist. This round i decide to take away some of my troubles, i.e. hair as the chinese saying goes 三千烦脑丝。
It was a moment of impulse. Yes, I feel much happier and lighter. But as days goes by, I kinda of regret. Now I have much shorter hair than some days ago. I was wondering if this is going to affect my hair style on my wedding day. The more I look at myself in the mirror, the more I regret.
Just hope my hair will grow long in time for the big day. Any fast way? Wash hair everyday? or Pull my hair every morning? Haha....well i guess it is the nature's call. :P
So I schedule myself for my usual remedy to destress => to the hair stylist. This round i decide to take away some of my troubles, i.e. hair as the chinese saying goes 三千烦脑丝。
It was a moment of impulse. Yes, I feel much happier and lighter. But as days goes by, I kinda of regret. Now I have much shorter hair than some days ago. I was wondering if this is going to affect my hair style on my wedding day. The more I look at myself in the mirror, the more I regret.
Just hope my hair will grow long in time for the big day. Any fast way? Wash hair everyday? or Pull my hair every morning? Haha....well i guess it is the nature's call. :P



2 Comments:
hey, don't fret, ur hair isn't as short as u think it is ;) and besides, u've still got the rest of Nov, Dec and half of Jan to grow it out longer :D now that sis' wedding is over, i'm tinkg of cutting my hair back to shoulder-length..hmm...
I definitely hope so. Cos the senior commented my hair was short too... ...further stress :(
Post a Comment
<< Home