Sunday, June 10, 2007

~*~*~*~*~*~Double Sixes~*~*~*~*~*~

Double Sixes has always been a meaningful day for Chinese. 六六大顺. Now Double Sixes meant even more to me. It has marked a new chapter of my life. The letter "R" celebrates this special occassion as I transformed from Ms to Mrs. Though I still prefer being named as Ms Qiu. :P

"Yes, I do" still rings in my head. Even though there wasn't any tears of joy across the bride's face, the bride is still a happy one and a pretty one I hope. :) There is so much to say yet no appropriate words to decribe. In all,



Two Special People, One Special Marriage, A World of Special Moments
And Many Special Thanks to Special Guests and Wonderful Friends who helped.
May the bride and the bridegroom live happily and lovingly ever after.

The moment from Ms to MrsThe RingThe KissThe Solemnizer and The Couple

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Joy and Husband...

Gong Xi Gong Xi! 百年好合!

ian & angie

2:15 AM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

The pics are gorgeous! U r every bit the beautiful bride :) Now, where r those of u and I... (hint, hint to BK, heh...)

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home