DreamGirls
I have watched DreamGirls over the weekend. Pretty good movie. I like the music these powerful girls presented. Hmmm... But after the show, I have this weird thinking that circles around my head for quite some time. So here I am to "download" this weird thought out of my mind.
Qn 1: What is a typical dream girl that man wants?
Ans: After much thoughts, I gathered she should have the following qualities.
(1) According to a survey, more man prefer long rebonded hair than permed hair.
(2) Gentle, always understanding.
(3) Best to have a pretty face and hot body
(4) Know when to turn blind/deaf/mute
(5) Best if you are a yes-girl
(6) Best if you can cook cruisines
(7) Smart but not smart alex.....and many more I suppose
Qn 2: Am I the dream girl of my man?
Ans: For me to guess and for him to tell me... ...Haha...But I dun suppose I fit point no. 2. Most who know me know I am not quite considered a gently lady. In my own view, I could only pray hard that I am understanding enough and I have more good points to cover my bad points.
Quote from my current boss: He should accept for who you are. If not, when you are married, then when he/she realise the good is not as guaranteed, disaster is on the way.
Qn 3: Then what would I considered as a dream man?
Hmmm... ...time to knock off...Let me think through the night and tell you tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I invite anyone, everyone to join the topic of your ideal lover/spouse?
Qn 1: What is a typical dream girl that man wants?
Ans: After much thoughts, I gathered she should have the following qualities.
(1) According to a survey, more man prefer long rebonded hair than permed hair.
(2) Gentle, always understanding.
(3) Best to have a pretty face and hot body
(4) Know when to turn blind/deaf/mute
(5) Best if you are a yes-girl
(6) Best if you can cook cruisines
(7) Smart but not smart alex.....and many more I suppose
Qn 2: Am I the dream girl of my man?
Ans: For me to guess and for him to tell me... ...Haha...But I dun suppose I fit point no. 2. Most who know me know I am not quite considered a gently lady. In my own view, I could only pray hard that I am understanding enough and I have more good points to cover my bad points.
Quote from my current boss: He should accept for who you are. If not, when you are married, then when he/she realise the good is not as guaranteed, disaster is on the way.
Qn 3: Then what would I considered as a dream man?
Hmmm... ...time to knock off...Let me think through the night and tell you tomorrow.
Meanwhile, I invite anyone, everyone to join the topic of your ideal lover/spouse?



2 Comments:
Point No. 1: Not only rebonded, must be highlighted or dye!
So that's why we both have permed hair and never colour our hair - we're not made from factory hor ;)
The dream guy should be one who can love a girl who is both a dream and a nightmare. Hee!
Unfortunately, the hair, great bod doesn't necessarily guarantee a successful relationship, else it'll all be so easy. The dream guy shouldn't be a second choice & he should be someone who can understand and tolerate his other half for more than just a while :) Now, where is my dream guy...
Post a Comment
<< Home