The Moment of Glory
Do you still recall the amount of hard work you put in when you were studying in uni or other institutions?
I remembered I always hypnotise myself. Just pass the subjects, dun tabao (i.e. to retake the modules). You just have another how many semesters to go. Finally I manged to pull myself through and viola...convocation.
A moment of glory up on the stage.
Bow, Shake Hands, Take the "Scroll" which is empty, Turn and Another Bow
That is it. Your moment of glory has ended. And now you are ready to enter the work-life. That is if you managed to get one.
For some, it is just not necessary to go through the hassle for that moment of glory. After all, it is the certification and the learning experience that matters. For others, it provide a momentary justification of your years of hard work.
Tomorrow, Mr Lover will have his moment of glory. All the best and remember to smile. :p I will try to capture that split second and map it nto eternal memory.
Have you ever thought what hair style will suit you best?
I always have this problem.
Hope this helps.
I remembered I always hypnotise myself. Just pass the subjects, dun tabao (i.e. to retake the modules). You just have another how many semesters to go. Finally I manged to pull myself through and viola...convocation.
A moment of glory up on the stage.
Bow, Shake Hands, Take the "Scroll" which is empty, Turn and Another Bow
That is it. Your moment of glory has ended. And now you are ready to enter the work-life. That is if you managed to get one.
For some, it is just not necessary to go through the hassle for that moment of glory. After all, it is the certification and the learning experience that matters. For others, it provide a momentary justification of your years of hard work.
Tomorrow, Mr Lover will have his moment of glory. All the best and remember to smile. :p I will try to capture that split second and map it nto eternal memory.
Have you ever thought what hair style will suit you best?
I always have this problem.
Hope this helps.



4 Comments:
The most expensive piece of paper in your life.
Indeed it is the most expensive piece of paper in your life. And in a way undispensable in today's world of qualifieds. :p
How's Ah Chah treating you? Did blackie pay up?
Most of the time, when the real moment you've been working towards to all your life comes, it is sort of anti-climatic. But, oh, think we both had quite a fun time at the Esplanade taking photos a few days after convocation, ya? heehee... 2nd day of work in Jkt...can't wait for the weekend to come =/
Post a Comment
<< Home