Saturday, August 05, 2006

End of my first WCCF term

I have just completed my 90 matches term as a manager of my first soccer team. I suppose I did ok-ly for a beginner and a female. My grading has increased from a E- to a B-. My last 10 matches were rather cool. I won a cup and remain first in the league. Rather pleased with my results but like Zidane's last match, I ended my manager career with some regret. I lost my last game.

Somehow, I see a little coincidence in my own career as well. All went well at first, in fact pretty good before I made the decision. Feel a little anguish that it has ended with some blemish too. Now, I just hope that I can get back what I was promised and deserved. At least, the story has a happy ending...

Q: Why do some people fail to acknowledge your mails?
My Ans: They are illiterate, so they read only what they want to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home