12 Days to NDP 2006
I have always like National Day. I like the atmosphere. Red beings crowded in the stadium cheering and waving flags. Not forgetting the beautiful fireworks not only on 9 Aug, but also every weekends during the firework carnival in celebration of the nation's birthday.
Well, it maybe partly because it's a public holiday, which many longed for after May. But I think the main reason is it makes me, or most Singaporeans patriotic again. Ha ha, on that day, all are suddenly in love and happy to be Singaporeans.
Singapore is turning 41 years old this year. This is also the last year that NDP will be held in the National Stadium. I suppose many will miss it, especially those who have wonderful memories enjoying NDP in it. Sigh, I still remember those were the times...I queued up with my friends overnight for the NDP tickets before the e-balloting started. All Dressed in red and screaming for no reasons. The flag, the pledge and the national athem. What a celebration.
Well, it maybe partly because it's a public holiday, which many longed for after May. But I think the main reason is it makes me, or most Singaporeans patriotic again. Ha ha, on that day, all are suddenly in love and happy to be Singaporeans.
Singapore is turning 41 years old this year. This is also the last year that NDP will be held in the National Stadium. I suppose many will miss it, especially those who have wonderful memories enjoying NDP in it. Sigh, I still remember those were the times...I queued up with my friends overnight for the NDP tickets before the e-balloting started. All Dressed in red and screaming for no reasons. The flag, the pledge and the national athem. What a celebration.



1 Comments:
Where is ur chatterbox, gal...??!! Tink u really need a hand with it, haha... Btw, has ur dilemma been resolved? Send my regards to BK too if he's back already :)
Post a Comment
<< Home