Henry David Thoreau
Have you ever dreamt of having a job that pays well and yet doing nothing? I am certain this idea crosses many of us before. Today, this idea cross my mind again.
Having lots of money is good. You can buy almost everything in the world. Can be the prettiest girl or most handsome dude in the world. Hmm, if you were to have lots of money, what will you do??
Me... I want to buy a house with a swimming pool, to learn driving and then buy a car, tour around the world, go for all sorts of slimming courses. I am sure there is one that works :P ....and many many.
But will this kinda of life satisfy your needs of the soul? I am not earning big bucks now, but if you were to judge my working time and the amount of work i do, it is rather lucrative. (True only for low periods)
Am I Happy? Nope, not really. I do not feel satisfied and rather sianz of my life. I suppose balance is needed. I am a libra, and strongly believe in balance.........
All Play, No Work makes Jack a dumb boy and Joy a dumb girl.
Maybe it's time to move away from this comfort zone and create some balance. :)



2 Comments:
Dun tink there's juz 1 reader to your blog, just that there r few to leave comments...haha... I oso alwys wonder if anyone reads my blog (not to mention understand it, cos I think I tend to write too cryptically, haha...), but then at the unexpected moments, it comes and bites me back in the butt -.- and that's how I know my entries aren't unread...
Hehe... I know there are more than 1 reader to my blog. Just trying to motivate the quiet ones to speak up. Think the government will encourage it too. :P
Post a Comment
<< Home