The importance of mutual friend with your lover
18th of May
My computer in my office decides to rebel. There is only one line on the monitor "No Video Signal". So with my basic computer knowledge, I opened the computer casing and check the possible reasons.
Time has passed, and not long after it is lunch time but I have not managed to get my computer going. Well, I feel really disconnected to the world and rather grumpy. So i decide to go for lunch and start afresh. Hopefully with better luck.
But I wasn't really lucky even after the ego boost from lunch. So i decided to ask for help. Looking through my phonebook, I called a friend who has better computer knowledge than me. And he was helpful to give me some telephone assistance. Maybe it was sheer bad luck. Or maybe I am not a audio person. My computer was still on the winning streak.
So, I made a big move. I moved on to seek assistance from mutual friends of my lover that I know are rather good in this area. The first that I approached gave me telephone assistance too. (after some effort in refreshing him my identity). However, my computer still refuse to boot up.
Was it really such a tough problem? Hmm....in my opinion, some things are better explained face to face.This is because the second mutual friend that I approached was kind enough to offer assistance in the real mode. It was within minutes that I see life in my computer again.
So, to this mutual friend and all who have helped,

My computer in my office decides to rebel. There is only one line on the monitor "No Video Signal". So with my basic computer knowledge, I opened the computer casing and check the possible reasons.
Time has passed, and not long after it is lunch time but I have not managed to get my computer going. Well, I feel really disconnected to the world and rather grumpy. So i decide to go for lunch and start afresh. Hopefully with better luck.
But I wasn't really lucky even after the ego boost from lunch. So i decided to ask for help. Looking through my phonebook, I called a friend who has better computer knowledge than me. And he was helpful to give me some telephone assistance. Maybe it was sheer bad luck. Or maybe I am not a audio person. My computer was still on the winning streak.
So, I made a big move. I moved on to seek assistance from mutual friends of my lover that I know are rather good in this area. The first that I approached gave me telephone assistance too. (after some effort in refreshing him my identity). However, my computer still refuse to boot up.
Was it really such a tough problem? Hmm....in my opinion, some things are better explained face to face.This is because the second mutual friend that I approached was kind enough to offer assistance in the real mode. It was within minutes that I see life in my computer again.
So, to this mutual friend and all who have helped,




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home