MARRIAGE
Marriage is another step to one's life.
It is the summation of the duo's love, happiness,
troubles, expenses and of course the family members.
Two of my friends are making this big step in their life this year.
In search of their love nest, building their future with their knights.
It certainly takes a lot of courage to take this step.
At the moment, I do not think I have that.
Even though the idea of marriage does cross my mind occasionally.
My cooking isn't really fantastic.
Dun really do household chores.
Not capable enough to take care of another man
and the little ones that will come along the way.
Not certain I will be a good wife and mother
who will rise to the occasion to the overwhelming demands.
To my lover
If one day we are to make this big step,
give me the courage to carry on.
Love me for who I am.
No big changes for me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home