10 days in France
Kinda of miss the food in France.
Especially those prepared by the French SNAG.
I am amazed how these men cook. They all have the invisible white chef hat on their head.
Serious and meticulous. Even the table setting is perfect.
Think i am exaggerating? Look at 2 good instances of my 10 days in France.
Introducing 2 amazing chef
First, Mr Francois Gemrot

Chef Francois at work

Dish by Chef Francois
Second, Mr Josselin Fremont

Chef Josselin at work.
Err..no photos of his dish...cos we were hungry and the food was good.
Mr. Josselin, i hope you will not mind. I am sure you understand.
Truthfully, I was tempted to grab a French bf.
Hmm...I smell some gunpowder... :P
I still prefer you, my lover.
I like having meals in France because there is always good wine to bring up the warm atmosphere at the dining table. Hope I will have the chance to taste the cooking of these 2 chefs.
Of course, I will not mind having a meal prepared by lover too.
Ha ha, I am sure my smart lover get the hint.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home