Wednesday, April 05, 2006




You Belong in Rome



You're a big city girl with a small town heart

Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome

Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand

And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better?

What City Do You Belong In?

Well, I guess that's why I have always love Roman architecture. So it is pretty accurate! :0)

Hmm...How many of you are observant enough to notice something common from 1 of my photos from my 10 days' France trip?

Ans: In the above picture, there is an architecture that looks like Les Arenes behind me as I stroll down the streets, with my cappuccino in hand. Maybe it is time for me to learn some French or Italy.

:) Joy :)


1 Comments:

Blogger Flying raisin said...

hehehe me roman girl too!

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home