Monday, May 15, 2006

Young Lady or Old Lady?

I suppose most ladies out there have experienced dress clashing somehow in their life before. It can certainly be embarrasing and dreadful.

Today, I was back at a shop to try a dress that took my heart away right from the minute i saw it among the racks. The shop did not have my size on Saturday, but the friendly sales personnel promised that there will be ONE, ONLY ONE on Monday and will gladly reseved it for me.

So, you can imagine the state of thrill I was in. Just as I was trying this dress and other pieces that the sales personnel recommended, 2 cute and young girls walked into the shop. They too fell in love with the dress. But once they saw me trying it on, they hesitated.

Nevertheless, the power of the dress is too great. And so not long after, all of us were trying out the same dress in different fitting rooms. I must admit I was feeling a bit irritated and embarrassed and did not carry the dress as well as I should. Especially after hearing them made "soft comments" about me across the curtain that stand between us. I wasn't really deaf ... :P

Indeed, I do not have a better figure as you two. Maybe time has left heartless marks on my face and body. But one day, you will be like me. I strongly believe two people wearing the same dress will carry it differently. Everyone is entitled to their share in today's fashion. So, leave your stupid comments to yourselves, at least not in front of me.

Young lady or Old Lady?
A young lady or an old lady? It could be both. :)

But what did you see first?
I saw the young lady first.
It took me a while before I notice the old lady.
I suppose I still have a young mind then. HA HA.


1 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

I agree with u, a single outfit may look different on 2 people. It's how u carry it off. U too can look great with an outfit of the right cut and design ;) Even the prettiest gal alive can look horrid in something that doesn't suit her. So, forget about others' comments :) Hopefully can get to go bk this weekend, then we can catch X-Men...my sis oso wanna go...heee...

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home