Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Forgotten is forgiven.

F. Scott Fitzgerald




Hee hee...My english is Pte. Ltd.
Just came to know this phrase not too long ago.
At ebay. Well, the photo below explains itself.

Ebay Bracelet


I have used the principle before though. :P

I once said to a depressed friend
"Do not force yourself to put down something that hurts.The more you try, the longer it stays in your memory.You will know you have succeeded when you wake up one day, and dun recall a thing about it."

In short, Forgotten is Forgiven.


Today, I experienced that.
I was talking to my forgotten lover, i.e. EX

No bad feelings. No hurt.
I dun even remember the many things we have done together.I couldn't even remember one of the restaurants (used to be my fav) that we had frequented.

I hope my lover will not mind me blogging this.

In fact, you should be happy.
You are now the one in my heart

I hope so. LOL.

I am sure my lover, smart as he is, knows.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home