Sunday, April 23, 2006

WCCF logo
WORLD CLUB Champion Footbal.



I have a confession to make. Recently I am crazy about WCCF. Maybe possessed. So if I never pick up your call or reply to your messages, please forgive me.

So, what is it about WCCF that drives me crazy?
WCCF is an arcade game and trading card game all in one! Featuring Teams and Players from 4 major European Leagues. Introduced to me by my lover.

It is a very interactive game and once you start you cann't stop. :o) And it's fulfilling to see the team you create and manage grow in strength and win matches. You will also get a surge of happiness when you manage to get a star player that you dream day and night. If you like soccer, this is the game!

Opps, did i say if you like soccer, this is the game? Well, I am a girl and usually girls do not like soccer. I'm not a die hard fan, but sometimes it is quite interesting to see 11 men going after the ball. LOL. Let alone if you make them run after the ball and then a GOAL!

Of course, I have attracted unnecessary attention because I am a girl. They wil speculate about my skills and maybe even laugh behind my back (I'm just a beginner!) And when my lover is not around by my side, some will try to help by giving me confusing advice and some even help you to decide how you should play.

Certainly, I hope to improve considerably and outshine a couple of men with my own capability. So Girls, Stand by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home