Thursday, April 20, 2006

Thoughts after " Call me Elizabeth"

Just read a book. "CALL ME ELIZABETH"

Saw the abstract from a female magazine. My six sense tells me it'll be an interesting book. The irony is I dun really like reading books. Dun wish to waste time & effort on books that may bring me to my dreamland. So i usually only read books that are recommended by friends or books by authors who I know are good.

Anyway, I wanted to read this book. But, I could not find this book in any of the national libraries. Well, as time goes by, I forgot that I wanted this book.

One day,Fairy Fate decides to give me a helping hand. I managed to find it in Kinnokuniya.It was a good book that made me realise the extreme a mother can do for their children.Even it means selling your body and soul to give them food on the table, clothes on their back and education for their future.

Never regret the decision to buy it at all.


Mothers. Special class of people. A good reason why there's Mothers' Day

With Mothers' Day approaching,
salute to all mothers in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home