Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Farewell, Xinrong

The news came sudden, without any warnings. Just like a sudden storm ordered by the X-men "Storm". No Signs before it.

It was subtle. Broken in a very unexpected way. Through MSN.

"If boss later becomes very bad mood and start screaming at you all, just ignore it. I just passed the letter to him."

Letter?? Well, maybe my response was slow or what. I actually thought it was normal letters. As in mails. We usually put them on the boss's table when he is not around. And sometimes when the mails spell bad news, you can feel it first-handedly.

She replied,"I mean I have tendered my resignation letter."

My heart stop beating for one second. Surprise beats all emotions for 1 sec.

Even though I am not exactly close to her, I enjoyed her company and our partnership in work. And I admire her indulgence in shopping for shoes. Her shoe racks are forever rising like the tall rise buildings along the boat quay. In short, too little time, too many shops and maybe not rich enough too. Ha ha. :P

Well, I suppose we are just not close enough for her to prepare me for her departure. But nevertheless, I approve of her career move. After-all, we are talking about a big company 3M.

~~**~~ Xinrong, I wish you luck in your future endeavours. ~~**~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home