Neighbours
I have several postcards that i pinned on my work table. There are 2 which i want to share today.
The firstThe second


Neighbours are a group of people that you cannot dismissed their signifance. You are lucky if you have good neighbours. But if you dun have, then i suppose it will be quite a terrible situation and may even result in the famous Joo Chiat incident.
Neighbours were like family members in the kampong generation. It was like a big family tree with different branches. Now, I dare say some of us dun even know the surname of your neighbours or where unit they actually lived in. But I hope at least you greet your neighbours.
Well, you can do your part to start a good neighbour relationship. Maybe start by bribing them with food. It always work. :P
10 ways to show appreciation and kindness to your neighbours
The first


Neighbours are a group of people that you cannot dismissed their signifance. You are lucky if you have good neighbours. But if you dun have, then i suppose it will be quite a terrible situation and may even result in the famous Joo Chiat incident.
Neighbours were like family members in the kampong generation. It was like a big family tree with different branches. Now, I dare say some of us dun even know the surname of your neighbours or where unit they actually lived in. But I hope at least you greet your neighbours.
Well, you can do your part to start a good neighbour relationship. Maybe start by bribing them with food. It always work. :P
10 ways to show appreciation and kindness to your neighbours



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home