Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Every tomorrow has two handles.
We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety
or the handle of faith.
Henry Ward Beecher


I would say I am fortunate. In the midst of the unpredictables, I have friends who stood by me. They may not be really close, but they are sincere friends who offer me the listening ears, the reliance I need, and the smiles and assurance that goes a long distance.

I am sure, whatever that lies for me tomorrow, these friends will be there for me. Though I have yet to decide the road that I should walk, they give me the strength to carry on and the sanity I need in this cross-road of my life.

Thank you my friends ... A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

Hope u'll feel less troubled in the times to come, Joy :) Btw, u shld get the chatterbox working, man...!

6:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home