D Day
I cried last night. Much have been thought before I decided to make this move. It was certainly not easy and painful. Emotions has always the deadlock of Libra.
It is just sad that frankness and concern about what has been said is thought as a means of negotiation. Maybe I trust too much in man's words. Or maybe i did subconciously, as a friend suggest. I do not know and will not comment.
Maybe what I have done is unnecessary. Should have been as determined as Taurus and just do it. Well, I should learn to put less emotion in work int he future. My lover has commented I have rather low EQ, and to survive in today's world, you need to have high EQ.
Super heavy heart still as I end here. All I hope is a better future in the months ahead. I have decided and so may this is a good decision. I pray it is.
Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what people fear most.
Benjamin Disraeli
It is just sad that frankness and concern about what has been said is thought as a means of negotiation. Maybe I trust too much in man's words. Or maybe i did subconciously, as a friend suggest. I do not know and will not comment.
Maybe what I have done is unnecessary. Should have been as determined as Taurus and just do it. Well, I should learn to put less emotion in work int he future. My lover has commented I have rather low EQ, and to survive in today's world, you need to have high EQ.
Super heavy heart still as I end here. All I hope is a better future in the months ahead. I have decided and so may this is a good decision. I pray it is.
Benjamin Disraeli



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home