Unhappiness within the Happy Moment
What a contradicting title, isn't it? Well, life itself is sometimes an irony. I have made the decision that many will be happy for me. Applause, popping of the champagne, giving you the pat on the back... The picture is such a fairytale. But I am not exactly happy. Why?
Reason 1: Paranoid as I am, I've been thinking if I made the right decision already.
Reason 2: For what I have done, do I get the minimum back? Constantly praying for the money that I fear will not come. Maybe I am a little money-minded over here. Maybe it is the scale in me. I just want what's mine.
Reason 3: It seems like the evil has triumph in my story. My friends have tried to put away this negative thought. But even the slight possibility crushes my happpiness.
If there is really such a thing as mind power,
Joy...Stay positive...It will be a peaceful ending...
Reason 1: Paranoid as I am, I've been thinking if I made the right decision already.
Reason 2: For what I have done, do I get the minimum back? Constantly praying for the money that I fear will not come. Maybe I am a little money-minded over here. Maybe it is the scale in me. I just want what's mine.
Reason 3: It seems like the evil has triumph in my story. My friends have tried to put away this negative thought. But even the slight possibility crushes my happpiness.
If there is really such a thing as mind power,
Joy...Stay positive...It will be a peaceful ending...



2 Comments:
As you climb to the summit, there're bound to be gusts of wind, sand in your shoes, but all these does not mean that you will not get there someday and no one said that it's going to be an easy journey. When you take the road less travelled, when you begin to step out of your comfort zone, then you begin to learn, Joy. Always remember the proverbial frog in the well. You have to venture out, sooner or later.
Be less emotional, think with your head more than your heart when it comes to work. Be more decisive. Learn to take risk and acknowlegde that with every new step, there is that risk element. Those who really know how you are will know the weight and intent of your actions. Those who don't are only too quick to write you off. Keep that in mind, but most of all, trust in yourself more, gal!
Cheer up! Count down to your last day of work! Plan for the short getaway! I'll be your travel advisor at your beck and call ;) Haha... Ahh, just bug me if you need to get some things off your chest!
hey there, it's been so long since u posted! hw's ur new workplace? everything gng on well, i hope :)
Post a Comment
<< Home