Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Brand New Start

Hi all...I know I have been MIA. Apologies. The brand new start has caused my old body to react somehow differently. I sleep rather early now, not more than 11pm and wake up at 645am. Sometimes I am so tired that I will give blogging a miss. Especially when I do not have internet connection in the company until yesterday.

So let me do a short feeling about my current status. The colleagues here are quite friendly and they try to have lunch together most of the time. It is a consolation for me since I was pretty worried I would lose all my lunch partners over-night.

I am once again a student in her industrial attachment. Learning new things, new concepts. Sometimes a little breathless, but overall enriching. Hmmm....I also realise I am not as good as I thought. There are a lot more things I can learn and practise. So more learning to go.

JOY :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

Ah, i'm finally back in SIN!!! FEels lik SUCH A LONG WEEK!! My legs are aching and I tink I need to go collapse first... I'm on leave for 2 weeks starting next tues...let's catch up ;)

2:52 AM  
Blogger Flying raisin said...

It's good to feel like a student again. That's when u can afford to make mistakes and learn from it. glad to know ur colleagues are nice chaps!

8:05 PM  
Blogger Kai_Xin said...

Hmm... Well I am not certain if I can afford to make mistakes and learn from it. But I am certainly tryinh not to and begin to realise I still have a lot more to catch up. :(

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home