Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Anger

The world needs anger.
The world often continues to allow evil because it isn't angry enough.
Bede Jarrett



As a libra, I choose to believe justice. Maybe the time is not right yet. Well, what goes around comes around... I hope you will have your share soon.

Carrying personal grudges to work and denying one of what she rightfully deserve for her hard work or least her attendance, is something you will never find in a leader.

Yes, I am angry. The evil is still in action. Yes, I will pray. May the righteous win the battle.


Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned.
William Congreve

4 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

U should take serious action, gal! It's high time u stop giving face to ppl who are out to take advantages of others or juz picking on u!

8:45 AM  
Blogger Flying raisin said...

haha, i know someone who would gladly throw the stack of files on him ;)

6:30 PM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

Hey, thanks for the great Saturday afternoon! It was fun and relaxing :) My sis' gng to collect the shoes for u today...heee...new shoes on the way... The next time we meet, it's gng to be CARL'S JR for lunch...hehe...yum...

1:34 AM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

Congrats congrats!!! Finally u're getting your hands on your much deserved remmuneration!! ;) So happy for u...so it'll be your treat the next time we meet?? Haha, joking!

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home