Email Killer Part 2
Email communication isn't exactly easy. It is difficult to bring out something that is of concern to you and yet insignificant to the other party
Recently, I was asked to support a customer on behalf of an overseas correspondent. Well, it is a job assigned to me. You cannot really say no, so here I go, doing my best to follow the instructions given and feedback the necessary information for the things to be done.
But as a new personnel who has just participated in the project, I would say that it is really difficult to monitor the progress efficiently or even help to troubleshoot if i do not know the setup procedures, changes made, expected results and most important of all the methodology to test and debug the new changes. Therefore, I try to email my concern and hope that I can receive assistance from my fellow correspondent.
Then i saw a subtle retaliation in the reply.
He ended with a quote: “ Young people can do the great job, irrespective to YEARs of service because they’re boundless and has no any rigid frame. ”
Only the wise will comprehend. :p So the smart reader out there, can you see?
Well, I am someone with some substance too.
I too ended my reply with a quote: “Countries that do not control knowledge and information tend to do better because the average guy who is exposed to a lot of information can get ideas and profit from them. – Seth Lloyd”
So do you predict another retaliation? :P Ok, let me cut the suspense and reveal the ending to you... ... It is a gorgeous feeling.
Dear Joy.
It is interesting to work with you.
I am so proud of myself and the link to my victory.
Recently, I was asked to support a customer on behalf of an overseas correspondent. Well, it is a job assigned to me. You cannot really say no, so here I go, doing my best to follow the instructions given and feedback the necessary information for the things to be done.
But as a new personnel who has just participated in the project, I would say that it is really difficult to monitor the progress efficiently or even help to troubleshoot if i do not know the setup procedures, changes made, expected results and most important of all the methodology to test and debug the new changes. Therefore, I try to email my concern and hope that I can receive assistance from my fellow correspondent.
Then i saw a subtle retaliation in the reply.
He ended with a quote: “ Young people can do the great job, irrespective to YEARs of service because they’re boundless and has no any rigid frame. ”
Only the wise will comprehend. :p So the smart reader out there, can you see?
Well, I am someone with some substance too.
I too ended my reply with a quote: “Countries that do not control knowledge and information tend to do better because the average guy who is exposed to a lot of information can get ideas and profit from them. – Seth Lloyd”
So do you predict another retaliation? :P Ok, let me cut the suspense and reveal the ending to you... ... It is a gorgeous feeling.
Dear Joy.
It is interesting to work with you.
I am so proud of myself and the link to my victory.



2 Comments:
Haha...u r indeed an interesting person! ;) I've had such a long day, so many things to do...getting a bit panicky...cnt wait to go home...
finally got my chatterbox up and running...1 more day till i leave tml...sob... feel lik gng to the $2 shop again...ah...feel lik watching movie...
Post a Comment
<< Home