Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The Moment of Glory Part II

Congratulations, Mr Lover. :)

He has officially graduated from the 4th university of Singapore, UniSIM.
I hoped he has enjoyed his moment of glory up on the stage. For most graduates, they will choose to freeze this moment of glory, i.e. pay the professional to snap that second when you receive the empty "folder". But usually, it will not turn out as well as expected.

Well ... Do not fear. There is always other chances to freeze that moment of your glory. Pay the professional at any photo studio again to take a victorious picture of yourself; together with your family members or friends, in that heavy and difficult to wear and breathe gown. I did so. Mr Lover did so too. :P seems like it is quite an expense to graduate too. Ha ha.

Hmmm ...I am not someone who likes to take pictures. So, it is certainly a challenge to strike the pose as instructed by the photographer and not forgetting to smile as if you are going to take part in a smiling contest too. I still recalled the photographer came with two slabs for me to stand. Reason = Mr Lover is too tall.

How will the pictures turn out? I believe it will turn out better than the one on the stage. =p At least there are a few more shots than just 1 try.

Stay tuned for the pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home