Thursday, October 19, 2006

Karma

I read something on Karma on the website. Forgot the link, but briefly remember the content to be as follow....

In this world nothing happens to a person that he does not for some reason or other deserve. Usually, men of ordinary intellect cannot comprehend the actual reason or reasons. The definite invisible cause or causes of the visible effect is not necessarily confined to the present life, they may be traced to a proximate or remote past birth.

According to Buddhism, this inequality is due not only to heredity, environment, "nature and nurture", but also to Karma. In other words, it is the result of our own past actions and our own present doings. We ourselves are responsible for our own happiness and misery. We create our own Heaven. We create our own Hell. We are the architects of our own fate.


Sadly, my long battle persists. I thought I will be out of it soon. Why will I meet such a person in this world? Not only denying my reward for my effort. He is trying to gain something out of my already pitiful plight. Maybe I did not do enough good deeds in the past. So according to karma theory, this is the consequence. But well, my karma isn't really bad after all. I have good friends, nice family and understanding lover supporting me through the hard times. As for this irritating person, I wish him luck. May he not suffer from his karma soon, since he has accumulated so many bad kharma.

Hmmm.. why am I talking about karma here? As a libra, I need equality. Those irritating incidents has really taken a great impact on me. Karma theory will put me to ease temporarily.

2 Comments:

Blogger Flying raisin said...

Not neccessary that you've been bad then you have bad karma on your heels. Perhaps a training now so that you would enjoy later ;)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

hey, joy :) u hvnt updated ur blog in such a long time... dun get too stressed out ya? take it ez...

4:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home