Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Email Killer Part 1

Even though emails is such a neccesity in today's business world, but it can certainly be a chore + a waste of time + some contributions to your stress level.

B from an overseas correspondant was emailing some of my colleagues and me in a mass email and here is what he wrote
"I have called A for 5 times and C for 2 times via skype but vanish."
Skype is similar to msn messenger

Then C replied B to explain where has he vanished to.
"Please understand that we are sometimes not at our desk or out-of-office as we have to do other work or attend to other clients. I am sure you will be able to understand as sometimes we have difficulty in contacting you too and we understand that you are engaged in other work too. If the concerned matter is urgent, I will advise you to call our office or our hp to avoid frustration."

As you would have guessed, this lead to another email. In this email, B explained his intention.
"We’re all multi-tasking people. I hope you don’t have any hard feeling while I mentioned cannot locate you in skype. It’s a common and normal, we’re neither front desk nor a teller. We’re all-around, super- engineer, therefore, working around. A short conference call is better in writing, email is time-killer to everyone."

To join the fun, I replied this to express my stand. :P
"Since you understand we are neither front desk nor a teller and have other duties on hand, I would think it is irrelevant to point out how many times you have called via Skype and cannot reach us. To avoid any hard feeling, please contact us at the office if it is urgent or arrange for a conference call."

Naughty Joy....tsktsktsk....

1 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

HAHA...this is simply hilarious! How's the search for the solemnisation place? Hope you have seen some nice places this weekend! Having a foot massage nw at a fab place that has internet access...u shld come visit me soon! Heee...

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home