Friday, November 09, 2007

Day after Deepavali

Today is a lethargic day. Day after public holiday has always been so for me. Especially if you know that it will be a super long weekend if you grab the pen and fill up the leave form.

Haha...this time round, I am obedient. I did not have the impulse. Nope, maybe I have the impulse but I did not subcumb. Probably the angel won this time. Or probably my work partner took a long weekend for her wedding dinner in Malaysia. Or probably I keep reminding myself to save my not-so-many leave for my wedding preparations.

Hmm...update for my wedding preparations....none...haha....trying to start a guest list though. Then I realise what all my friends advised were true...Prepare early. My mind is now in a blank, and I do not know how to start.

And what make things worse, my day is really a good auspicious day man. Even Jay Chou wants to snatch my guests from me. Sigh...Hope there are not many friends who have OCBC card and are lucky enough to snatch the tickets. :P

2 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

Just so you know, I'm not a fan of Jay Chou or any other Chinese singers for that matter. So if I haven't got anything else on, I'll be able to make it for your wedding dinner.

JUST KIDDING!!!

I'll definitely BLOCK OUT my schedule (huh, biz trip? Take a queue number, pal!) and by hook or by crook go for your wedding dinner ;)

6:22 AM  
Blogger Kai_Xin said...

So touched...Thanks man....Just hope everything will turn out fine....many things little time. Sigh.....

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home