A quarter of the century has passed.....Now 26!
Time flies....I am a year older. 26 years old now. If i live to 100 years like what PM Lee forecasted, a quarter of my century has passed. :P I doubt so though.
Nothing special. Really nothing fantastic either being 26.
No special celebration. A little hiccup. But at least a nice meal and a cake. :)
My birthday wish.....a bit materialistic.....but I'm hoping for a little cash. Probably cos I am really quite poor now....
Looking forward to a year end bonus, at least AWS. Have not gotten one ever since I started working. I hope this time round I will get what I deserved.
Nothing special. Really nothing fantastic either being 26.
No special celebration. A little hiccup. But at least a nice meal and a cake. :)
My birthday wish.....a bit materialistic.....but I'm hoping for a little cash. Probably cos I am really quite poor now....
Looking forward to a year end bonus, at least AWS. Have not gotten one ever since I started working. I hope this time round I will get what I deserved.



2 Comments:
Hey Joy,
Don't freak out! You actually have quite a bit of time left to tie up loose ends and seriously, even though delegation may seem a little less efficient, it may help to lighten the stress and load :) But then again, even my sis finds it difficult to delegate. Anyway, if you need to take some time out for a breather (= drinks, good food, movie, whatever else), I'm up for it anytime :D Take it easy, gal! Oh, btw, I just got last minute notice that I've got to be outstation for 2 to 3 weeks :( Boohoo...not happy about that...talk more abt that when you're online.
precious what you are having today... let the AWS be, whatever the amt is... as it doesn't buy your happiness... do what is within your ability; you will be just fine :)
Post a Comment
<< Home