Better Layout?
Seems like now the original layout has finally worked, after some head cracking on why the alignment would have run.
At least my computer can see the full layout now. And I hope you can see this full layout too. Though I find the fonts a little small. Not really good for prolonged viewing. Well, you win some, you lose some. That's life. I have to grasp it.
But then again, I dun think there will be that many that will stay at my blog for that long of viewing. :P My posts are usually short and not too frequent.
At least my computer can see the full layout now. And I hope you can see this full layout too. Though I find the fonts a little small. Not really good for prolonged viewing. Well, you win some, you lose some. That's life. I have to grasp it.
But then again, I dun think there will be that many that will stay at my blog for that long of viewing. :P My posts are usually short and not too frequent.



1 Comments:
hey gal, happy new year! ur blog is certainly looking cheery ;) kinda reminds me of summer and weddings...haha...must be that lavender colour...oh, i just got a bottle of lavender sea salt scrub fr Heat last friday! Talk abt coincidence...haha... ;) cya sat for lunch with e gals!
Post a Comment
<< Home