My first Baby-G
Last saturday was overall a good day. :p
We have got 70% of the invites. But it is kinda of a irony that we got the cards but not the names to be on the cards. The seniors do not think that they need to generate a namelist for us. Yes, you can write the names yourselves. But we still need to know who you invite and how many of them.
My thinking is that I need to know who is sitting where eventually as well. Our brothers and sisters have to go something to refer right?
So God please help me through this most problematic task......
Hmmm....I sound like a complaining queen here and yet I say last saturday was overall a good day. Haha....Let me explain.
First, like I said, I got 70% of the invites even though we were beyond the operating hours of the printer shop. Lucky us.
Second, I've got a new watch. My first Baby G-shock! All thanks to Mr. Lover. He has got me an early Christmas gift. :) Ha ha, and it is this new watch that caused us to be late at the printer shop. Why? 'Cos the sales personnel tuned the time one hour earlier to actual time!

Third, we got a wall clock that we wanted to purchase at a good price. Thumbs Up!
We have got 70% of the invites. But it is kinda of a irony that we got the cards but not the names to be on the cards. The seniors do not think that they need to generate a namelist for us. Yes, you can write the names yourselves. But we still need to know who you invite and how many of them.
My thinking is that I need to know who is sitting where eventually as well. Our brothers and sisters have to go something to refer right?
So God please help me through this most problematic task......
Hmmm....I sound like a complaining queen here and yet I say last saturday was overall a good day. Haha....Let me explain.
First, like I said, I got 70% of the invites even though we were beyond the operating hours of the printer shop. Lucky us.
Second, I've got a new watch. My first Baby G-shock! All thanks to Mr. Lover. He has got me an early Christmas gift. :) Ha ha, and it is this new watch that caused us to be late at the printer shop. Why? 'Cos the sales personnel tuned the time one hour earlier to actual time!

Third, we got a wall clock that we wanted to purchase at a good price. Thumbs Up!



3 Comments:
wow, cool! wat colour is ur baby g? black? i want a watch too...guess, marc ecko...heh...
hey, espirit factory outlet here dun carry makeup anymore, so sad! u use those longish, thin organiser/diary still? got nice leather cover ones here..
k, feeling sleepy, tink will walk back to the y hotel nw... tell u sthg funny abt it wen i see u online or wen i m back, haha...
Yes the baby G is black! :) waiting for your great adventure.
Baby is Cool, G-whatever is not bad ;) but just dun get shock!
Post a Comment
<< Home