Wednesday, December 12, 2007

A New Look!!!

A friend commented that I need something cheery and positive to keep the negative forces away from me. So that I will be happier, and will not keep reminding myself of the recent unhappy incidents.

So I was trying to find something cheery in a fast way. This seems like a lovely template to start with...:P

And so here it is.....Will try to do more face-lift to my blog with the already forgotten limited html codes I have. Any kind souls want to suggest anything? Readily available? :p Lazy me

2 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Not bad! Keep it up ;)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

google "html codes" ;) then proceed to scroll, copy and paste, hee...

that's wat i did and i sure aint no tech savvy gal/geek...heh...

i'm staying away fr googling for nw...it's made me depressed tonite :(

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home