My horoscope dated 4 Dec (US based) reads this:
"In a constant effort to keep everything peaceful and balanced in your world, Joy, you may be forgetting an important fundamental - namely you. Be sure that you are getting the attention you need at this time. Don't be afraid to take on a more aggressive stance in order to say what needs to be said at the appropriate time. Remember that part of being balanced means being just as active as you are passive."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Though I may not be a true libra, as I have tinges of Scorpion in me, balance is definitely important to me. Recently, the world seems to be against me. In war with myself and/or others. I'm trying to get the balance back. I seek no further turbulences.
I definitely need all the love and attention and understanding for me to recover the inner balance. My logics and control is blinded. I can be harsh, and just feel like hurting anyone that crosses my path. Yes, I am aggressive. Maybe my mistake is saying what needs to be said at a not-too-appropriate time.
If everyone keeps mum, probably everything will be ok now but deep down I know a disaster will surface on my supposedly happiest day.
Probably like what my friends jokingly said, "You PMS ah?? Pre-Marriage Syndrome"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who really care for me, Stand by me, tolerate me. I do not need any explanations of what is happening to cool me down. I just need to vent it out/cool it off. If you want solutions right away, then the best thing to do is to leave me alone. I need to recover badly as I cannot think straight. Give me the understanding I need.
"In a constant effort to keep everything peaceful and balanced in your world, Joy, you may be forgetting an important fundamental - namely you. Be sure that you are getting the attention you need at this time. Don't be afraid to take on a more aggressive stance in order to say what needs to be said at the appropriate time. Remember that part of being balanced means being just as active as you are passive."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Though I may not be a true libra, as I have tinges of Scorpion in me, balance is definitely important to me. Recently, the world seems to be against me. In war with myself and/or others. I'm trying to get the balance back. I seek no further turbulences.
I definitely need all the love and attention and understanding for me to recover the inner balance. My logics and control is blinded. I can be harsh, and just feel like hurting anyone that crosses my path. Yes, I am aggressive. Maybe my mistake is saying what needs to be said at a not-too-appropriate time.
If everyone keeps mum, probably everything will be ok now but deep down I know a disaster will surface on my supposedly happiest day.
Probably like what my friends jokingly said, "You PMS ah?? Pre-Marriage Syndrome"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For those who really care for me, Stand by me, tolerate me. I do not need any explanations of what is happening to cool me down. I just need to vent it out/cool it off. If you want solutions right away, then the best thing to do is to leave me alone. I need to recover badly as I cannot think straight. Give me the understanding I need.



1 Comments:
hey joy, hope u're feeling more upbeat nw :) tink u juz need some time to relax and chill. text or msn me if u want to do drinks or juz catch a movie ;) I'm back in SIN already & shld be here for the next few weeks at least.
Post a Comment
<< Home