*~* Thank you speech on 19th Jan '08 *~*
Some of my dear bridemaids did not manage to hear my heartfelt thank you speech. One that I have spent much effort and time to come up with.
So here it is again for you dear people.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~* THANK YOU ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Those of you who know me will know that the chance of me being able to keep quiet while everyone else talks is pretty slim. But I promise to keep it short.
First of all I have a bunch of people who I'd like to thank who have helped me over the past little while:
Zhang Ying and GX for being tonight’s emcee. You two have done a great job and so keep it up!
Diana for being my 贴身丫环 today and ensuring that I am always in a tip top condition. You and your family are “always ready to help” and I am certainly grateful for having you all to lighten my stress level;
Regina, for the fun fun fun bridal shower and the hard work of being tonight’s lady behind the screen;
Xin Ping, though you are not present to share our joy, thank you for being there in every gown fitting and giving me all the advice I can have so that I can be a pretty bride today;
Jessie, Gladys, Menghui, for being my Charlie angels of the reception and many more that you 3 have helped. jie mei men, zhen de xiexie ni.
To my dearest mummy, there are no words to express my gratitude for everything you have done for me. 谢谢你对我的养育之恩,从洗衣,煮饭 到我的无理取闹。真的谢谢你。To my dad, you have been a wonderful dad and I certainly will miss the great times we have had together.
I am also going to thank Ban Kiat's family for welcoming me into their lives. 爸爸,妈妈,谢谢你对我的疼爱。从布置新房到今晚的晚宴,你们为我和孟杰做了很多很多。辛苦了。
I have always joked with my buddies that I would never find someone who would put up with me, but now I can wrong!
So to my husband: Thank you for making the first step. Let me now walk by your side for the many many years to come. You’ve been a great lover and I certainly think you will continue to be a good husband and a good father. So, bring me my medicine when my tummy aches and give me money when I run out of cash.:P
And finally I would like to say a big thank you to each and everyone of you for being with us today. A wedding can happen anywhere anytime but it can only be a celebration when all the people you love and care about are there to share it with you, so you have really made our day.
So if you'd please raise your glasses for a toast - To Friends and Family!
So here it is again for you dear people.
Those of you who know me will know that the chance of me being able to keep quiet while everyone else talks is pretty slim. But I promise to keep it short.
First of all I have a bunch of people who I'd like to thank who have helped me over the past little while:
Zhang Ying and GX for being tonight’s emcee. You two have done a great job and so keep it up!
Diana for being my 贴身丫环 today and ensuring that I am always in a tip top condition. You and your family are “always ready to help” and I am certainly grateful for having you all to lighten my stress level;
Regina, for the fun fun fun bridal shower and the hard work of being tonight’s lady behind the screen;
Xin Ping, though you are not present to share our joy, thank you for being there in every gown fitting and giving me all the advice I can have so that I can be a pretty bride today;
Jessie, Gladys, Menghui, for being my Charlie angels of the reception and many more that you 3 have helped. jie mei men, zhen de xiexie ni.
To my dearest mummy, there are no words to express my gratitude for everything you have done for me. 谢谢你对我的养育之恩,从洗衣,煮饭 到我的无理取闹。真的谢谢你。To my dad, you have been a wonderful dad and I certainly will miss the great times we have had together.
I am also going to thank Ban Kiat's family for welcoming me into their lives. 爸爸,妈妈,谢谢你对我的疼爱。从布置新房到今晚的晚宴,你们为我和孟杰做了很多很多。辛苦了。
I have always joked with my buddies that I would never find someone who would put up with me, but now I can wrong!
So to my husband: Thank you for making the first step. Let me now walk by your side for the many many years to come. You’ve been a great lover and I certainly think you will continue to be a good husband and a good father. So, bring me my medicine when my tummy aches and give me money when I run out of cash.:P
And finally I would like to say a big thank you to each and everyone of you for being with us today. A wedding can happen anywhere anytime but it can only be a celebration when all the people you love and care about are there to share it with you, so you have really made our day.
So if you'd please raise your glasses for a toast - To Friends and Family!



2 Comments:
Gongxi Gongxi!
hey gal, so sweet of u! no worries, i enjoyed myself a lot on ur wedding day ;) made a few new friends, which is always gd. and oh, i'm always available for pampering sessions at polished diva ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home