Friday, October 23, 2009

My precious


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.
  -E E Cummings (1894 - 1962)

Indeed, the most wasted day will be one without laughters. I've been working like mad these days. Worst record being 8am to +1,3am! You may think the next day should be a off. But itn't. It was as per normal but report at 11am.

And when I'm back home that wee hours, I expect all human to be sleeping. But from the cab,  I saw my house was stil brightly lit with 2 figures by the window. My mother carrying my baby.

OMG, my baby was waiting for me. Far much better than Mr. Lover. But of course, the next day he has to work so he shd not stay up too. And Little Joy must be missing her food source. :P

But no matter how tired I was, the smile on this little angle always make my heart melts. Looking at the photo, willn't you be too?

4 Comments:

Blogger ian said...

Agree! Totally!

4:52 PM  
Blogger ian said...

My story was... for five consecutive days (830am till 1,2am) and report to work the next day as per normal at 830am...

4:54 PM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

hope u're not still swamped with work, joy! ;) must be good to be greeted by ur baby gal when u get back from work.

it's a sunny saturday here, and i regretably passed up a day at Tivoli (amusement park) in Copenhagen!!! heartache ah... cos it's been rainy days in edinburgh, germany and denmark.

see you back in SIN in slightly more than a month's time!!! :D

9:26 AM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

hey joy, u heading to xp's hsewarming on xmas eve?

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home