Saturday, September 19, 2009

Finally a break

I have been working like mad for the past weeks. Not appearing online and checking my emails for a very very long period of time. No time to celebrate my bestie's bday. And i still owe her a treat and a present. And miss my little joy many get-together sessions and many unreplied sms and a mahjong session. ( Jen and Ming, let's arrange again ok!) So so sorry pple for not being uncontactable.

I have been working almost every day, even on weekends. And till the cinderella turns back into the non-glam village girl. My god, I am so tired. And my poor baby has little to eat. For a moment, I was very depressed and the milk bank has gone to red alert. Milkless, I turned to formula and little joy dun quite like it.
Sigh. I have changed 2 brands now to get her drinking. Tiny portions still, but at least drinking.

A good friend has made her way back SIN too. So glad that I can be there, and not working this weekend. Or rather not working in the office this weekend. From home though. *keeping fingers crossed.

Looking forward to meeting her. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

hey joy,
it's nice to be able to catch up over side orders, desserts and coffee ;) thanks for making the time! always fun to hang out with u, xp & bk! catch u later this year ;)

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home