The end of "Only 2" ...
Soon, there will be a new member to the family which has just started not too long ago. Let me see, probably about slightly more than a year after my customary.
I wanted the "2 of us" time to be slightly longer. But well nature has its own way of planning. And I am not particularly irritated by it. Maybe just a little dunno what to do. Afterall, I am not sure if I am ready to take care of the little one.
Anyway our first wedding anniversary was a simple but rather fun one. Treasure the last bit of "Only 2" time. Yes, yes i know it was 2 months ago but I din have the time to blog. Cos my company is to be relocated . Super sianz.
In short,
A movie then KTV

then dinner at Din Tai Fung

then revisit to our ballroom which we had our banquet

And last but not least, a mango sponge cake to end the happy day.

Any wish? Yes....but for my heart only and for you to guess. :P
I wanted the "2 of us" time to be slightly longer. But well nature has its own way of planning. And I am not particularly irritated by it. Maybe just a little dunno what to do. Afterall, I am not sure if I am ready to take care of the little one.
Anyway our first wedding anniversary was a simple but rather fun one. Treasure the last bit of "Only 2" time. Yes, yes i know it was 2 months ago but I din have the time to blog. Cos my company is to be relocated . Super sianz.
In short,
A movie then KTV
then dinner at Din Tai Fung
then revisit to our ballroom which we had our banquet
And last but not least, a mango sponge cake to end the happy day.
Any wish? Yes....but for my heart only and for you to guess. :P



1 Comments:
sounds like such a sweet way to celebrate your first anniversary. don't worry, i'm sure BK will try his darnest to take care of the little one :D
Post a Comment
<< Home