Getting less tolerant
Have been really short-tempered these few days. Always into argument with people I actually love and of course with those i hate. First was my uncle when we were discussing about the inflation rate and he ought to be generous with pay increment to keep his men. Everything is ok till he say dunno how people earning 2 to 3 k survive now?
Then i flared up. Maybe cos i fall into this category of people. I was like "How to live? Like that live lor....what you mean by cannot live?"
Then my grandpa who wants to visit my home, but the problem i dun have. Weird, you mean visit my in-laws?? And then my mum. Yesterday, with a group of my best-est friends. They were merely creating a tv story out of a private incident. I know they were just having fun till they say hope this will be true. And I get offended. Dunno why. Unbelivable. Deep down i know they meant no harm, but seriously I will not bear the thought of my future children with any disabilities. I am sure any parents would hope that way.
And of course the irritating admin who are so senseless which drives me to no choice but to reply a harsh email. Imagine this, you are just informed on 25th July after lunch that there is order to be due suddenly on 30th July when the order date was reflected 16th July. What makes it worse, when customers call on 25th July 4pm, they still have the guts to ask me, "so how? when can deliver?" HELLO, you are not shopping in a supermart for the off the shelf products.
I begin to think is it my cough that lasts like a month now. Therefore I am less intolerant. Or is it my work environment and the tonnes of work that has put me to too much mental stress?
I hope I will be more tolerant or at least try my best not to hurt those who I love. For those who I hate, beware for you may now be the only channel of my frustrations.
Then i flared up. Maybe cos i fall into this category of people. I was like "How to live? Like that live lor....what you mean by cannot live?"
Then my grandpa who wants to visit my home, but the problem i dun have. Weird, you mean visit my in-laws?? And then my mum. Yesterday, with a group of my best-est friends. They were merely creating a tv story out of a private incident. I know they were just having fun till they say hope this will be true. And I get offended. Dunno why. Unbelivable. Deep down i know they meant no harm, but seriously I will not bear the thought of my future children with any disabilities. I am sure any parents would hope that way.
And of course the irritating admin who are so senseless which drives me to no choice but to reply a harsh email. Imagine this, you are just informed on 25th July after lunch that there is order to be due suddenly on 30th July when the order date was reflected 16th July. What makes it worse, when customers call on 25th July 4pm, they still have the guts to ask me, "so how? when can deliver?" HELLO, you are not shopping in a supermart for the off the shelf products.
I begin to think is it my cough that lasts like a month now. Therefore I am less intolerant. Or is it my work environment and the tonnes of work that has put me to too much mental stress?
I hope I will be more tolerant or at least try my best not to hurt those who I love. For those who I hate, beware for you may now be the only channel of my frustrations.



2 Comments:
hey gal,
cool down, find something to do to destress...may i suggest a gym session? kickboxing, maybe?? ;)
but more importantly, perhaps it is time to rethink if u really like your job and able to deal with the stress of it all. it's dreadful to wake up everyday and dread gng to work!
sounds like u're hvg a whooping cough! oh dear, do keep on taking your medicine, hopefully that will cure your cough.
忍一时 风平浪静;
退一步 海阔天空.
忍无可忍 退无后路 就...
...打包走人!
Post a Comment
<< Home