Rest & Relax at TimberLand
I was so in need of a break after so many days of late dinner and dwindling sleep.
Good Friday was really good. Haha... I thought I will have to work to dunno what time before I get to breathe on Friday.
Somehow, I manage to hitch up a drink session with my loyal drinking buddies the day before. I was really looking towards it. Especially one that is impromptu.
Timbre, it was the first time I was there. Yes, it was timber everywhere. At first, I was a little paranoid of some birds deciding to "rest & relax" here too, and somehow into my food or on me.
Then, it was good food, then drinks, then good music and of course good friends.
Was a little enjoying myself too much that Mr. Lover was like going to dozz off. He has worked OT the night before and only can sleep at 3 am. Poor us...:P
Good Friday was really good. Haha... I thought I will have to work to dunno what time before I get to breathe on Friday.
Somehow, I manage to hitch up a drink session with my loyal drinking buddies the day before. I was really looking towards it. Especially one that is impromptu.
Timbre, it was the first time I was there. Yes, it was timber everywhere. At first, I was a little paranoid of some birds deciding to "rest & relax" here too, and somehow into my food or on me.
Then, it was good food, then drinks, then good music and of course good friends.
Was a little enjoying myself too much that Mr. Lover was like going to dozz off. He has worked OT the night before and only can sleep at 3 am. Poor us...:P



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home