Monday, March 31, 2008

The reveal of the new me @ Thumper

ThumperThe babesMr. Lover with "new" girlThe babes again

Was looking for the best outfit to match the new me @ the thumper. So as to hear the first compliment of my new hair style. Not to mention the burbon coke that were free till 10am. But we are not irritating pple who run away once the clock strike 10o'clock. At least I pay about 15 for 2 small glass of beer.;p

3 Comments:

Blogger Reginmars said...

Ur pic of the thumper counter is so much nicer than mine!!! I want ur phone!!! See, see, u look nice in ur new haircut ;) Plus, that's a great top to go with, cheers to Warehouse! I'm gng back to Thumper again this weekend, excited to meet my fren again but hopefully there'll be more a crowd this time round...hmm...

8:05 AM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

Oooo, btw, i'll be outstation from next mon till thurs...want anything fr dfs?

8:05 AM  
Blogger Reginmars said...

hey, it's been a while since u updated ur blog, time for another gathering!!!

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home