No updates?!? No answers ?!?
Yes yes i know it's way past my dateline to have a new entry. To tell you the answer to where i have been since the last post from Changi Airport.
Ok, I am now in Singapore. Lying on a bed with a persistent cough bug in me that is dying to take my breath away anytime anywhere. I have been sick for at least 2 weeks. The MC i have clocked these 2 weeks is almost have of what I could take. 6 days.... envy me? I curse you if you are.
** sick woman is a grouchy woman.**
Me with a eye infection + cough/fever/flu which earns 3 days of mc last week. Sigh... ...
My boss actually shooed me home yesterday cos i was still coughing, and he was afraid that i will spread the virus to the floor. But the admin insist i go see doc so that it is easier to file my reason of absence and get more medicine. Instead of boss's instruction to go home and rest and forget about the mc. And i waited 2-3 hours for the doctor, lab test, doc, medicine. My god, a total no rest.
Should have just listen to my boss... ...
Oh, special thanks to a lady sitting beside me on the mrt yesterday who offer me a polo mint sweet when i was coughing and crying real badly;while many were shunning me like a TB patient. May good health be with you always. :) And may my good health return real soon too.
Ok, I am now in Singapore. Lying on a bed with a persistent cough bug in me that is dying to take my breath away anytime anywhere. I have been sick for at least 2 weeks. The MC i have clocked these 2 weeks is almost have of what I could take. 6 days.... envy me? I curse you if you are.
** sick woman is a grouchy woman.**
My boss actually shooed me home yesterday cos i was still coughing, and he was afraid that i will spread the virus to the floor. But the admin insist i go see doc so that it is easier to file my reason of absence and get more medicine. Instead of boss's instruction to go home and rest and forget about the mc. And i waited 2-3 hours for the doctor, lab test, doc, medicine. My god, a total no rest.
Should have just listen to my boss... ...
Oh, special thanks to a lady sitting beside me on the mrt yesterday who offer me a polo mint sweet when i was coughing and crying real badly;while many were shunning me like a TB patient. May good health be with you always. :) And may my good health return real soon too.



1 Comments:
oh dear, sounds like u're really suffering! Admin/HR ppl cn be a real pain in the ass sometimes! Hope u get better soon, i know how it feels to cough like you're coughing your lungs out. Poor gal, BK better be serving u at home! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home