Year 2009
Year 2009 is a year full of "first" in my life. Some of which really overwhelmed me.
(1) First to experience finiancial crisis. Back in 1997, I was still studying so did not really feel the impact. But this time round, it is left right front back effect.
(2) First to experience pay cut as a company measure to cut cost so as to last through the difficult times. What can you say with our leaders as life examples of paycut and heavily discounted bonus. Well, if you let positive thinking sets in, at least I have a job and not retrenched.
(3) First to taking a enforced block leave for CNY. In the past, I used to envy those who do not have to return to work just 2 days after CNY. Like my counterparts in Taiwan. Though it is a enforced one, well at least I get to enjoy the first time rotting during CNY.
(4) First with not much motivation in getting new clothes. Was it the tighter purse I have to start with in the year 2009 or the US honeymoon trip or because ...
(5) And of course, First to experience a mother-to-be. :P

Haha, really a mix of feelings for a year to start. Hope I am ready for the challenges ahead.
~*~*~Quote of the year: When the going gets tough, the tough get going. -Joseph P. Kennedy~*~*~
(1) First to experience finiancial crisis. Back in 1997, I was still studying so did not really feel the impact. But this time round, it is left right front back effect.
(2) First to experience pay cut as a company measure to cut cost so as to last through the difficult times. What can you say with our leaders as life examples of paycut and heavily discounted bonus. Well, if you let positive thinking sets in, at least I have a job and not retrenched.
(3) First to taking a enforced block leave for CNY. In the past, I used to envy those who do not have to return to work just 2 days after CNY. Like my counterparts in Taiwan. Though it is a enforced one, well at least I get to enjoy the first time rotting during CNY.
(4) First with not much motivation in getting new clothes. Was it the tighter purse I have to start with in the year 2009 or the US honeymoon trip or because ...
(5) And of course, First to experience a mother-to-be. :P
Haha, really a mix of feelings for a year to start. Hope I am ready for the challenges ahead.



2 Comments:
Hope you did enjoy your stay at Avillion, Port Dickson ;)
Our last trip to Avillion was during my wife's co. family day trip... couple of years back...
hi there gal,
cheer up and dun tink too much abt the financial gloom gng ard :) too much worrying nt gd for the baby!
gin
Post a Comment
<< Home