AHHHhhhh, so cute, SO CUTE!!!!! Wish I was there in SIN! U look good too ;) Hopefully I can do a short trip back in SIN, sthg major happening here, chat when u're online or email me :)
lack of zzz? get BK to do the nappy changes!!! Quite a lot to fill u in, check out my blog and fb for some entertainment if you need :) Did my sis pass u the baby gift yet?
5 Comments:
So cute! Looks like you and you're looking great too! :)
AHHHhhhh, so cute, SO CUTE!!!!! Wish I was there in SIN! U look good too ;) Hopefully I can do a short trip back in SIN, sthg major happening here, chat when u're online or email me :)
Haha ... hopefully continues to be adorable when older too.
Oh ya, thanks for the compliment for looking good despite the lack of sleep. The best of the whole lot. :P
lack of zzz? get BK to do the nappy changes!!! Quite a lot to fill u in, check out my blog and fb for some entertainment if you need :) Did my sis pass u the baby gift yet?
She resembles you... a lot!
Congrates!
Post a Comment
<< Home