Thursday, September 10, 2009

My 101th Post

This is a special post. Haha cos it is my 101th post. Therefore it must be kept for something important. A little excuse for being MIA.
My little gal went for her first haircut about 4 weeks ago. I was nervous. Dunno what will happen. I have dreamt of horrible things like she was crying non stop or a lousy hair cut or etc.
I was keeping my fingers crossed and all went well till something beyond my imagination happened. The shaver went out of operation. Reason: Not charged. So just charge it right. Guess what? The charger was spoilt so she was left strandling with a hair cut half done.
I has such a sudden urge to slap the hairdresser. "You mean you do business with such lousy stuff". Anyway, my aunt was even more nervous. She hurried off to borrow a shaver from another hair salon and finish the haircut before rushing to return it to the nice hair salon who saved the day with a hong bao.
Ok. Enough of dramatic actions. Enjoy the pics of little joy with a really cool hair look. She looks totally gorgeous. :@@: 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home