The Little Bundle of Joy turns 1 !
"Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Le Yun,
Happy Birthday to you."
The little one has turned one. A special feeling. Hard to imagine the "ball" of my stomach has turned to be the cutie but naughty at times, now 1 year old.
And yes, I am still breastfeeding. The target I have set is far beyond achieved. Tiring, and the seniors aren't exactly happy. Not sure if they are jealous of my relationship with the little one. Or that the little one is too addicted to JOY brand milk, and has not taken any formula yet. And that seems worrying.
Just hope that JOY brand milk does some good on her and may her be healthy, happy and smart.
Ok, enough of words. Let the pictures do the talking.
The cutie so happy with her balloon. I must say she is quite photogenic when she smiles.
The family potrait. Could have been better though. :P
Yum yum, eating her well deserved birthday cake.



2 Comments:
I think it's a fantastic family portrait, joy! ;) leyun is SO CUTE, looks just like u!!!!!
sorry abt not having the time to chat today, was running around. miss hanging out with u and xp too!
Belated Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home