The meet up with the good old party
It was so long that I last met gin. Was it cos I have not kept in contact with her for a looonnng time. Though most of the time she is outstation, we maintain close contact via msn. But I have MIA from msn for as long as months? Goodness, cannot imagine I say the word months.
Anyway, managed to get up with her 3 times in 2 day and on all occasions in Orchard. Was a really good break before my dreaded return to work.
Photos was not really good. Maybe cos I have not got use to the new toy. See if gin have some and then I linked it later.
Anyway, managed to get up with her 3 times in 2 day and on all occasions in Orchard. Was a really good break before my dreaded return to work.
Photos was not really good. Maybe cos I have not got use to the new toy. See if gin have some and then I linked it later.



2 Comments:
no worries, joy ;) i'm still ard for another weekend, change of plans, heading to bali this sunday. and oh, thx for making the time to head out and ur baby gal's absolutely precious ;)
pics r up on my blog ;=)
Post a Comment
<< Home